Monday, April 2, 2012

Amelie Rose Francis



We are off up to the Sunshine Coast this month to meet my new granddaughter, Amelie Rose Francis. When my youngest son, Jimmy phoned to let me know she had been born, I heard her make little sounds in the background, so I already feel like I have started to bond with her.
Can't wait to meet her, as well as to see Jimmy and his partner, Belinda, the proud parents.
When we go up there, arriving about the 15th April, soon after than my daughter Monica and her husband Ben and 4 year old Lochie, plus my son Daniel, his partner Michelle, and his three children Sam, Ben and Zoe will also come up to meet the new addition to the Francis family.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more posts and photos. Love, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful holiday Liz and Tony and enjoy this time of new adventures and (hopefully) relaxation! How lovely to have that special time with your family and beautiful new grand daughter. Enjoy your cuddles and take lots of photos. Love SUEX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz How was your trip on the ferry? Hope all is OK. You are probaly heading to your son's place so stay safe! :) SUEX

    ReplyDelete