Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hervey Bay gallery space

I put my name down on a long waiting list to join Creations @ The Harbour at the Urangan Boat Harbour, but it only took a few days for them to phone me!!! So I have a really large wall space where I have 5 paintings on the wall, and a table we took in for matted works. I will need a longer table for later works, book, cards, bookmarks, dolls, scarves - maybe!!!
It only costs $10 a week - $40 a month compared to $80 or $90 a month at Quoll, and no joining fees and you only need to do 1/2 a day a month, but I hope to do 1/2 a day a week, to keep in touch and see how it all goes.
So this is my first display!! Pretty good space, huh? I will be on duty there for the first time on Sunday afternoon!! Yeeks!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Liz. Looks like you have just about taken over the gallery.
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete