Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Farewell Hobart and Primrose Sands

This is the final farewell to Hobart, as we will be leaving in a week's time, to move up to Hervey Bay. Our house sold a month ago, which took us by surprise, as we didn't expect the sale to come during the winter time, so we have been busy cleaning, packing, throwing out etc. I am not holding a toilet roll, or have a white tail in this photo, it is the backing that I pulled off the Sold sign!!
The second photo is of Salamanca Place, so goodbye to Quoll Artists Gallery. It was worth being there for nearly 9 years, as I sold well there, but it is time to move the goal posts and sell at higher prices elsewhere.
The 3rd photo is of my friend Terri Appleby who came down and stayed for a night, before we left. We are standing on the deck of my house, with Primrose Sands beach in the background. I know that I won't get a house with such views again, but I will be closer to shops, doctors, airport, hospital etc etc, and also still as close to the beach, but it is flatter, without hills.



No comments:

Post a Comment